Who We Are:
Starface World is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and optimism. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
Starface World is a positively uplifting place where everyone is safe & accepted exactly as they are. We support causes and do our own work in the world to help build a better, more supportive universe. The same thinking applies to the way we care for skin: we don’t identify flaws or imperfections, we just nurture what’s there—it’s perfect because it’s all just skin.
Our team is a small (but growing) group of committed individuals who are passionate, empathetic, creative, and eager to learn. We are committed to a sustained focus on diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion.
- Responsible for the end-to-end customer experience across email, sms and printed materials to create delightful customer experiences that increase LTV.
- Responsible for improving subscriber retention, managing our loyalty incentives to increase monthly retention and subscriber conversion.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing team to drive Go-to-Market for new product launches across the website, email and SMS.
- Work collaboratively with Product Development and Brand Marketing teams to produce content that promotes product trial and purchase.
- Work collaboratively with SVP, Growth Marketing to improve AOV and LTV for new and returning customers.
- Optimize our email and SMS flows to send over 1MM emails per month and drive 15% of total revenue from comms.
- Maintain an active testing schedule to experiment and improve email and SMS comms and share learnings with Brand and Copywriting teams.
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to identify reasons for subscriber churn or that may cause churn or prevent repurchase.
- Responsible for regularly reporting and analytics surrounding customer communications and subscriber growth.
- Work collaboratively with our Head of Engineering to properly tag, track and measure metrics as they pertain to repurchase rates and subscriber retention.
- Report into the SVP of Growth Marketing
- 3 years experience in email marketing in ecommerce.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer businesses and subscription a plus.
- Experience building email and text message flows, a/b testing, optimizing content for mobile experiences and transactional emails.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo and Postscript a plus.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with Google Analytics and ESP/CRM software.
- Proficient in HTML, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in beauty a plus but not required. Interest in beauty required.
- Strong performance copywriting skills.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.