Who We Are:
Starface is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin, as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and optimism.
Our Mission is changing the conversation around acne. We are here to normalize and destigmatize.
Starface is where complexion meets confidence and authenticity. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
The Performance Content Creator will be responsible for translating Starface’s unique voice into effective and high converting graphics and video for our paid marketing channels. Using insights from creative performance and customer research, the Performance Content Creator will help Starface evolve our brand voice to meet our audiences where they are.
- Work across teams to ideate, edit and revise video and motion graphics assets for paid marketing channels.
- Use performance metrics to optimize campaigns to improve engagement and conversion.
- Optimize the viewer’s experience of every video (storyline, composition, shot selection, copy, music, VO, GFX, pacing, transitions).
- Work closely with SVP Growth and Brand Marketing to advise in production of photo and video shoots for paid marketing campaigns.
- A strong focus on optimizing the initial 5-10 seconds to grab viewers right from the outset and push them past the skip button.
- Reports to the SVP of Growth.
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience, creating digital assets for paid marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube and Google at an ecommerce company.
- 2+ years of experience in either post production, performance creative, or both.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Executes at a high standard. Knowing when it’s important to test and learn and when it’s important to prioritize brand.
- Comfortable receiving feedback and iterating quickly.
- Strong eye for detail. Creative thinker who enjoys trying new things.
- Results-focused; excited to measure success on objective metrics.
- Interested in every stage of the process.
- Experience both in creation of original content as well as using existing footage to create net new assets and optimize for performance.
- Strong attention to detail and project organizational skills
- Experience working with influencer/UGC content preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal, and presentation
- Passionate about video.
- Experience in beauty preferred. Interest in beauty a must.