Who We Are:
Starface is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin, as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and
Our Mission is changing the conversation around acne. We are here to normalize and destigmatize.
Starface is where complexion meets confidence and authenticity. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of
as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing production workflow, resource capacity, brand strategy, and
overall project needs and timing. This role's primary responsibility is to help ensure quality, timeliness, and
accurate execution for both the internal and external teams and our customers.
- Responsible for determining timing for projects and managing workload of internal resources and third-party
- Takes the lead on quality assurance (QA) and control issues to include grammar, proofing, structure and evaluating
production to ensure it meets project guidelines.
- Making sure that each team has the proper time to execute their creative works and tasks (Production, Social,
Copywriting, Graphic Design)
- Be accountable for Starface product launches cross functionally.
- Plan, track, and coordinate timelines and assets cross departmentally.
- Drive strategy to ensure that marketing has assets needed for campaigns and creative is delivering them.
- Creating functional pipelines for creative teams output
Be incredibly organized
- Oversee and direct multiple projects at a time at a given brand or client, potentially across multiple brands,
clients, or a single, complex project.
- Work with marketing and creative team on any short term physical retail initiatives (pop-ups).
- Work with marketing team to deepen non-profit partnerships.
- Defines the scope of the project and facilitates/consults on communication strategies for project deliverables to
both internal and external teams.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to successfully lead and manage internal and external teams.
- Team player/collaborative and positive attitude.
- Must have a high level of integrity and flexibility to adjust in fast-paced and changing environments.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional at being an independent thinker and problem solver
- Ability to manage deadlines for multiple projects, overall workload and creative resources
- Ability to communicate project objectives and goals clearly to team
- Ability to monitor resource allocation and effectiveness
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with multi-disciplined teams in a creative environment
- Experience working with and facilitating creative teams
- Passion for beauty/skincare a plus.
- 3+ years of experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com