Who We Are:
Starface is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin, as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and optimism.
Our Mission is changing the conversation around acne. We are here to normalize and destigmatize.
Starface is where complexion meets confidence and authenticity. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
The Senior Copywriter will be responsible for crafting , producing clear, compelling copy for our customers while also understanding the business objectives behind the work.
- Replicate our own voice to a T
- Have their own humor
- Creating copy for all aspects of the company (social media, product copy, packaging copy, campaign lines, instructional messages etc.)
- Translating and reiterating brand messaging through words
- Working closely with the creative team to ideate different concepts, slogans, campaign names, and consistently raise the bar for creative development and execution.
- Own brand voice, including a deep understanding of the positioning of the Starface brand
- Be the subject matter expert for voice and message hierarchies related to customer engagement campaigns, acquisition campaigns, and new product launches
- Contribute to projects that require Starface voice on an as needed basis.
- Manage own workload, with little oversight, to ensure project are completed within identified timelines
- Present copy strategy and creative concepts to leadership and boarder team
- Own the audit and feedback loops with teams who create their own customer-facing copy, coaching and providing documentation that enables them to uphold our voice and brand standards
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various media and marketing channels and editorial sphere
What you need to succeed:
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating excellence in copywriting, across a range of deliverables
- Thoughtful, considerate, witty, sense of humor
- Ability to successfully lead and manage internal and external teams.
- Be able to identify and source copy talent/contractors for different projects
- Team player/collaborative and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with and facilitating creative teams
- Wonderful story-teller and great with translating, giving direction, and thinking outside the box
- Passion for beauty/skincare a plus.
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.